Additional programming languages can be plugged with custom syntax files. Source code outlining, current scope and change lines indication, mismatching brace highlighting, indent guides etc. greatly help in code analysis and navigation. Other features include powerful search and replace, support of different text encodings, WYSIWYG printing and previewing, syntax specific code formatting rules, multiple undo/redo, and much more…
Features of HippoEDIT 7 Registration key:
• Multiple Document Interface
• Document Tabs
• Different interface themes
• Workspace layout management
• Dynamic adoption for current programming language
• Customizable keyboard schemas
Text Editor – General:
• Support of different encoding types
• Multiple level Undo/Redo with grouping
• Document Auto Save
• Trim trailing spaces in lines on save;
• Leave undo after save provides ability to undo changes even after saving.
• Complete Wheel Mouse support
Text Editor – Visualization:
• Line numbering
• Change lines indicator
• Page width indicator
• Different types of Word Wrap
• Current line highlighting
• Structure separators
• White Space display
Text Editor – Syntax highlighting:
• Configurable via syntax files
• Define colors for text blocks
• Define styles for text blocks
• User defined text blocks
• Use of any font and size
• Only mono spaced option
• Preconfigured for HTML, PHP, Java, C/C++ and more
• Syntax schemas inheritance
• Syntax schemas embedding
Text Editor – Outlining:
• Display Start/End/Middle of language block
• Collapse/Expand Block
• Collapse same type blocks
• Collapse Comments
• User defined “Outlining Regions”
• See current scope
• See collapsed text
Text Editor – Code Templates:
• User and language dependent
• Expandable by keystroke
• Built in runtime tags (Date Time, Clipboard Content, Document Name)
• Interactive tags
• Suggested by Code Hints
• Extract template from selected text
• Surround by template
Text Editor – Code Hints:
• Best guess for already typed words with statistical analyze
• Code Hints for Keywords
• Code Hints for templates shortcuts
• Code Hints for misspelling from auto correction dictionary
• Customizing of suggestions
Text Editor – Auto Completion:
• Completion from language keywords
• Completion from statistics data (words from text)
• Dynamic filtering by type
Text Editor – Clipboard Management:
• Clipboard Ring
• Extended Paste Menu
• Normal and column mode format
Multiple Clipboard Formats:
• Paste in MS Outlook with syntax highlighting
• Paste in MS Word with syntax highlighting
• Copy/Cut Append to clipboard
• Paste as HTML
• Insert Date/Time
• Unicode or ASCII format support
Text Editor – Current Scope:
• Highlight of current scope tags in source
• Highlight current scope on outline margin
• See current code hierarchy in status panel
• See current brackets highlighted in source
• See mismatching brackets highlighted in error color
What’s New in HippoEDIT Full Version
- FTP Explorer plugin, with support of FTP/FTPS/FTPEX/SFTP/FTP over HTTP. Implements seamless FTP browsing, background loading and saving of files, searching on FTP and much more.
- Live Colors plugin, that visualize color values directly in code, using underline or background color equal to typed color value.
- Fuzzy match option for all kind of searches, that allows to use approximate text search in Find dialog, with new XML flag controlling fuzziness of the algorithm. Fuzzy mode flag has replaced Hex mode flag on Search Dialog.
- Spell Checker Dictionaries are added to online repository and available for installation from Update Manager.
- Bookmark descriptions (right click on bookmark to add). Visible in tooltip and in Bookmark Manager.
- Ctrl + C in message now copies text of the message to clipboard (as on standard message box)
- Preview in Web Browser command converted to Toggle Web Browser and now switches you to web page source in another HE tab.
- Initial auto-hiding of the tool panes, until they are not used (File Explorer, Project Explorer, FTP Explorer, and Bookmark Manager).
- Updated matching brace visualization
- Regular expression based syntax highlighting extended with support of back references to open tag groups from close tag groups. Used now in updated Perl syntax schema.
- Harmonized icon set from FatCow Web Hosting. For HippoEDIT core and standard plug-ins.
- Harmonized using of the colors in file tabs
- Updated syntax schemas for HTML, HTML5, PHP, C like languages, SVG, Perl, Lisp etc.
- Commands to close explicit tool/plugin panes (search for View.Close[PaneName]) and to close active pane, as View.CloseActivePane.
- Configuration button added for Search Pane and Project pane for jumping to settings, similar to File Explorer pane
Updated code templates for HTML (html_user.xml)
- Updated JSBeautifier to better handle cursor position on format
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10*, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs.
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 5 GB hard disk space empty.
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet.
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher.
- Microsoft net framework all supported version included
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish.
How To Crack ?
First of all visit our site and click on Download Button
After the Download Extract the file
After the Extract, Install the Program As Normal!
After Install Don’t Run the Software.
Please Always Read the Readme File.
Please, Copy & Paste Crack File in the c/program files.
After Install Run the Software.
You are Done it. Now Enjoy the Full Version.
Please share it. Sharing is Always Caring!