DriverPack Solution is a comprehensive application designed to simplify the driver installation and updating process to a couple of clicks. All the drivers your system needs in order to work properly are detected automatically and deployed faster than a manual operation.
Such a piece of software is essential, especially for older Windows editions that require you to manually install the drivers after reinstalling the operating system. The first step is to identify the drivers your computer needs, and the second is to install each one to prevent system errors. Making this happen without any help takes forever and doesn’t always result in the expected outcome.
DriverPack Solution is a free driver updater tool that, with just a few clicks. The biggest advantage is that, instead of searching the Internet for drivers, the program comes ready with a driver collection and simply matches the drivers to your requirements to figure out what you need.
The biggest advantage is that, instead of searching the Internet for drivers, the program comes ready with a driver collection and simply matches the drivers to your requirements to figure out what you need.
Does DriverPack solution need the Internet?
No, you can download offline version from our website given below. DriverPack Offline Full contains all drivers, operates without connection to the Internet, it can be downloaded through the Torrent-tracker (19 GB).
How to Update Windows Drivers 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP?
- Select the Startbutton, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Sometimes the above mentioned 3 steps don’t work. In such case, you just need to uninstall the driver and restart your computer. During the restarting of your computer, the Windows will start downloading the updated version of the driver.
Driverpack Solution Features
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- All-in-one drivers in offline mode
- DriverPack Solution is a lightweight program that doesn’t take long to download and connects to the internet for free online driver updates
It’s completely portable and can be launched from any folder or hard drive or portable device, like a flash drive
- You can install all the needed drivers at once
- Shows the driver version of the current driver as well as the version of the one that it can downloaded to replace it
- Can list all the drivers, even the ones that don’t need updating
- The website lets you download specific sets of drivers in a 7Z file, like chipset, Bluetooth, sound, video, etc. Once you’ve downloaded, say, Bluetooth drivers, the 7Z archive has separate folders for different manufacturers like Logitech, Motorola, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.
- The Diagnostics section serves as a basic system information tool
Includes a bulk software downloader that suggests programs you might want to add to your computer.
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.